Moving Tips To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus or Covid-19
We are closely monitoring the ongoing war with COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). All of our employees have been made aware of the best practices of sanitation and protocol for avoiding the spread or contraction of disease.
Despite the growing concern over COVID-19 (Coronavirus), allergy and flu season is in full swing and symptoms could be misled. With that in mind, the Furniture Taxi will remain open – from movers, to sales teams and drivers – we're here for all of your relocation needs.
We do ask that if you have the following symptoms, you do not move, but instead stay home and contact the GA Department of Health Hotline at 1-866-782-4584 for testing instructions.
- Shortness of breath
In some cases, allergy symptoms might present themselves to be similar to a virus, so it's important to know the difference. Below is a list of common allergy symptoms:
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Runny or stuffy nose
Our process and procedure includes:
1. Proper and frequent washing of hands
2. Sanitation of items and surfaces touched
3. Staying home if sick or ill!
What We Are Doing Differently
We understand that this outbreak is adding extra stress and concerns to everyday life, so we are taking some additional actions that aim to help our customers.
– We will be offering FREE cancellations or rescheduling of moves booked with us until 05/05/2020
– If requested, our movers can wear work related gloves while they are moving your items. Please talk to one of our professional moving agents for more details.
– We are also happy to conduct a remote estimate over the phone if you have reservations about having someone enter your home.